The Mars Agency is a global marketing practice, specializing in marketing to shoppers, consumers and retailers across the ever-expanding omni-commerce environment. Mars uniquely refers to this environment as the A-to-V Commerce SM space, which incorporates everything from Autonomous to Voice commerce.
Mars, proud of its independence and growth-for-clients focus, operates internationally across the Americas, Europe and Asia through its network of 13 offices.
We’re looking for a Copywriter to work from our New York office. This person works closely with their assigned team to provide strategic creative recommendations that align with the client’s brand/retailer objectives and budget. Please include your portfolio link with your application-- resumes without portfolio links will not be considered.
- Collaborate with account and creative teams to develop concepts that meet predetermined objectives and strategies
- Develop an understanding of the Shopper Marketing discipline
- Assist team in creative execution, from initial concepts through production phase
- Engage in new business presentations and spec work for potential clients
- All other duties as assigned by Associate Creative Director
SKILL SETS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications or related field
- Proficiency in applicable Mac software programs
- A well-rounded portfolio of conceptual work, with strong writing, editing and grammar skills
- Self-starter personality with enthusiastic, “can do” attitude in accepting work/new challenges
- Effective interpersonal skills, working well across functions
- Conscientious work ethic
- High level of organization, attention to detail and innovation