We are looking for a creative yet organized and ambitious professional to join our team. This individual will be responsible for cultivating and researching blog topics and producing educational, service-specific material to be published on clients websites, newsletters, printed collateral, and digital advertisements. This position also entails coming up with innovative ways to interact with audiences through blogging, in addition to coordinating a variety of digital and traditional marketing efforts for the clients.
Within this position, you will be responsible for following through with multiple projects and content pieces throughout various stages of the pipeline. We are looking for a professional who has the time management and multi-tasking abilities to keep track of all their projects and who enjoys working on a variety of unique topics throughout each day.
- At least one year of professional writing experience
- Bachelor s degree in journalism, public relations, professional writing, marketing, or a related field
- Strong organizational skills
- Exemplary skills in time management and follow-through
- Ability to prioritize tasks and re-prioritize as needed
- Ability to follow through with multiple projects at various points in the pipeline at any given time
- Strength in taking the initiative and coming up with original, creative ideas
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication
- Ability to adapt to clients changing priorities and needs quickly and smoothly
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint as well as basic Word Press blogging
- Additional experience in site maintenance, SEO, and design is desired but not required
- Talent for researching a topic efficiently and for translating complex information about medical conditions and procedures into language that is understandable and engaging for the general public
- Broad-thinking mindset and a willingness to get creative and try new ideas
- Ability to pass a basic background test and drug screening
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Although the emergence and progression of COVID-19 has changed our personal and professional routines, TRC is actively recruiting, interviewing, and placing candidates for all manner of positions. For information on applying, or your current application status, please contact your branch location via email, phone, or the TRC candidate portal.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.