At SCOUT Health, we thrive on insights, creativity and most of all…collaboration. This is how we work with our healthcare clients to create a new dimension and viewpoint about their brand. To voice their message fearlessly and unveil their brand to the world in new and compelling ways. Be Brave. It’s our guiding principle. We live it. We breathe it. We are looking for a Copywriter with experience in the Pharmaceutical Advertising Agency industry to become a member of our creative team and help shepherd brands to greatness.
Your role at SCOUT:
- You will work independently with art and copy to ideate and execute pharmaceutical advertising/marketing concepts (broadcast, video, print, direct mail, sales materials, interactive, etc), which are creative and consistent with strategy.
- You are a knowledgeable, well rounded clinical/medical copywriter who knows and understands how to translate science and medical jargon for both HCP and DTP audiences!
- You are able to present your work with knowledge and flair; defending the work with logic, creativity, and (appropriate) passion.
- You always follow through on original concepts to prepare manuscripts that are production/programmer ready.
- You take an active interest in clients' success in their market and develop a sound knowledge of clients' product and target audiences.
- You can craft messages that resonate with, and withstand the scrutiny of, doctors and other healthcare professionals, as well as messages that can be easily understood by consumers.
- You deliver your work on time and on budget.
- You review the ideas and revisions indicated by other team members and clients, discussing them with the appropriate stakeholders as necessary, and incorporating those that are necessary or raise the quality of the work.
- You work collaboratively with the account team to address med/reg/legal issues and concerns.
- You analyze and research scientific/medical data, including clinical and scientific platforms, and make recommendations regarding use of this data to enhance marketing advantages for specific products and/or disease awareness.
- You can easily transform complex/clinical information into crisp, easily digestible stories.
- You maintain responsibility for project through completion, including proofing and reviewing, and signs off on all revisions and production phases.
- You stay current with industry practices and regulatory requirements that affect content and its presentation.
- You adhere to agency and client standards regarding process; the naming, transferring, and treatment of electronic files; and revisions and proofreading.
- You maintain up-to-date time sheet entry according to agency standards.
- And, of course, you have a “can-do” attitude to help client and agency reach desired goals.
- 4-8 years of pharmaceutical/medical advertising/marketing experience with an agency.
- Demonstrates and continually develops a strong digital skill set.
- Knows how to review and create medical/technical/clinical content with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrates the ability to review existing materials, gather appropriate in‐house resources, and identify further research needs to begin a project.
- Demonstrated creative and conceptual expertise.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and get work done.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Volunteer)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.