Sema4 is a patient-centered predictive health company founded on the idea that more data, deeper analysis, and increased engagement will improve the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. Sema4 is enabling physicians and consumers to more seamlessly engage the digital universe of health data, from genome test results and clinical records to wearable sensor metrics and more. The company currently offers advanced genome-based diagnostics for reproductive health and oncology and is building predictive models of complex disease. Sema4 believes that patients should be treated as partners, and that data should be shared for the benefit of all.
Our Product team is looking for a talented Product Copywriter to join our rapidly growing User Experience Design team. As a Product Copywriter, you will be responsible for writing clear, engaging copy that anticipates and improves user experiences across all product touchpoints. You’ll ensure every user sees the right message, at the right time – whether it be a headline, password hint, or error message.
- Ensuring consistency of messaging, voice, and style across all Sema4 products.
- Building an understanding of our users’ needs and tirelessly advocating for them
- Collaborating with designers, engineers, and product managers to find creative solutions to product conundrums, discover new ways to exceed user expectations, and deliver high-quality products
- Working efficiently and independently to stay on track with timelines
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ as a copywriter (product experience preferred); experience in healthcare is also a huge plus
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Can distill complex ideas into accessible, friendly language (making genetics seem simple sounds like a fun challenge to you)
- Are thoughtful and insightful. When facing a new project or challenge, you take the time to find a smart solution, rather than rushing into a quick fix
- Are an enthusiastic collaborator and open to feedback
- Have a meticulous eye for detail (you’ve got a sixth sense for missing commas and rogue capitalization)
- Are self-driven and confident, yet are never afraid to ask for help or seek a second opinion
- A link to your portfolio or examples of your writing