Why Creative at BirdEye?
Tens of thousands of businesses use Birdeye every day to grow by creating customer happiness. As a Birdeye employee, you'll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and push BirdEye forward. You'll grow as a person and leader, all the while helping businesses make themselves better and make their customers happier.
Creative Design at BirdEye had a "seat at the table" from Day One. You will work in an organization that is Design centric and values Creative Design as a business change agent, not merely an execution function. It is a great challenge and a great responsibility.
We're on the lookout for a new Copywriter to join the small but mighty (smighty?) BirdEye Design team. Help us tell our story, build our product, and make some of our business experiences sing. While you're at it, make one big POW! of an impact at a company that's here to help you find inspiration and create a life you love.
What You'll Do:
If you love great Copywriting, this is your dream role.
We are seeking a Copywriter to own and define how we communicate our brand and our products at scale, playing your part in evolving Birdeye into the authoritative voice in the CX space. As the Lead Writer, you'll work with a cross-functional, highly capable team of designers, researchers, product marketers, marketers, and engineers to craft experiences that are simple, straightforward, and human.
The ideal candidate is a savvy communicator with an impeccable ear for voice and tone—and the ability to ruthlessly eliminate the unnecessary. You're obsessed with understanding the nuances of how our customers and prospects think, and you fiercely advocate for the best possible solutions for them.
- Translate abstract ideas and requirements into a tangible and beautiful copy
- Help to invent a modern and elegant language for the BirdEye brand
- Leading brainstorming sessions and reviews and quick, iterative research for ideation and concept refinement.
- Create and rapidly iterate on ideas to develop them via storyboards or other novel methods.
- Proactively manage multiple projects, from start to finish, to meet priorities and requirements in an agile environment
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with engineers, marketers, designers, researchers, and writers to conceptualize, prototype, test, iterate and build end-to-end experiences
- Going deep on consumer insights and competitive intelligence to identify unseen opportunities and drive innovation.
- Seven years of work experience as a copywriter working on highly recognized Saas brands or digital products
- Two years experience on copywriting for >10M MAU websites
- An available online portfolio
- A strong portfolio of relevant writing samples with Product Marketing and SaaS focus, including problems you helped solve for, your contributions, and the impact on the customer.
- Impeccable attention to detail; excellent grammar and copywriting skills.
- Strong leadership when collaborating with Design, Engineering, Product, and Marketing
- BFA, BA, or BS degree in Advertising, or a related discipline - or equivalent work experience
Why You'll Join Us:
As relentless innovators, we make excellence a habit. We know that building beautiful things means shattering walls, so we're bold, scrappy, and love a good challenge.
We're obsessed with our customers. We put their happiness at the center of every decision, and we view our customers' weaknesses and successes as our own.
Working at BirdEye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you. We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to see different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times.
- A competitive salary
- A rich benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) plan
- Stocked kitchen complete with coffee, snacks, and catered lunch every Friday
- Monthly team building activities
- All the opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!