EVERSANA ENGAGE is hiring for a Copywriter. ENGAGE is a full-solution healthcare marketing agency uniquely designed to help pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies cohesively reach patients, providers and payers to enhance the patient experience and improve outcomes.
The Copywriter - Managed Care primary responsibility is to provide full copy support for assigned agency accounts. Job responsibilities will include researching and developing material for multiple pharmaceutical clients and biotech business projects, participation in strategic development and brainstorming sessions; and writing on a broad range of therapeutic and promotional areas.
The Copywriter performs independent research and works with a variety of scientific materials to develop a range of pieces for professional, industry and patient audiences, as well as sales force training pieces.
OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our employees are tasked with delivering excellent business results through the efforts of their teams. These results are achieved by:
- Performs independent research and works with a variety of scientific materials to develop a range of promotional and informational pieces
- Participates in strategic, creative brainstorming sessions that produce innovative, medically-sound ideas
- Works as part of agency team to achieve the client's objectives through strategically sound concepts and impactful message strategies
- Maintains consistently high standards of writing with minimal supervision
- Write effective copy aligned to brand strategy for a variety of managed market stakeholders (i.e. commercial, government, employer, long-term care, health systems)
- Incorporate feedback, comments and changes from senior copy team and cross functional partners while adhering to timelines and due dates
- Uses presentation skills to enhance the agency-client relationship
- Prepares materials for med-legal submission
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
EXPECTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Passion for science and medicine
- Travel Minimal
- Hours 40 hours/week
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the expectations of the position and shall not be construed as the only expectations that may be assigned for the position.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the expectations listed above.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, education, knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in communications or journalism and/or in pharmaceutical advertising or life sciences or public health
- Experience and/or Training
- 3-5 years agency/medical writing experience
- 1-3 years of managed care writing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Working knowledge of managed care issues, trends and terminology
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and a strong command of the English language
- Proficient in American Medical Association (AMA) style
- Familiarity with FDA/DDMAC regulations and guidelines
- Established editing and proofreading skills
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong command of the English language
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
- High-level interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Ability to obtain the necessary direction on projects and set expectations accordingly