Work side by side with leadership and be recognized for your commitment and impact in the agency. Work-life balance is REAL and something we take seriously. If those are statements you would agree with, and you have talent as a writer, apply today.
Top Must-Haves for the Copywriter/Sr. Copywriter
- Substantial experience in copywriting, specifically in healthcare advertising
- Excellence in creative breadth and depth, uniqueness with astonishing flexibility of creative voice
- Fluid presentation skills, taking the lead with many client presentations
- Stellar portfolio that showcases strong conceptual and writing skills
Day-to-Day Activities for the Copywriter/Sr. Copywriter
- Developing strategic insights around multiple therapeutic categories, become an authority on how your audience will respond to certain kinds of information or visual stimulus.
- Bring creative ideas that meet needs, solve problems and drive the business strategy
- Master execution leader, seamlessly generating high quality, and volume product through expert staff management
- A major contributor to new business efforts
- Reports to Chief Creative Officer
Key Information about the Medical Communication Client
- This is a small agency where leadership are heavily involved and fast track those that have a desire to grow and go beyond expectations
- Committed to creating a work environment that encourages its employees to achieve excellence in everything they do
- Challenging the status quo and being creative is how they think and how they implement and show respect for each person and their contributions
Competitive Base Salary Commensurate with Experience
**Candidates must have MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY or PHARMA ADVERTISING experience to be considered for this role. Client-side candidates will not be considered at this time.