Works with Account Managers, Producers, Clients, Carriers, Data Vendors, GBIT and other internal departments to provide technical support related to all areas of IDS responsibilities. Works independently on most assignments and with minimal supervision on complex assignments and projects.
- Anticipates client needs when providing consultation and collaboration for successful setups and resolutions.
- Troubleshoot issues related to Risx-Facs and IDS applications.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbal and written, findings and recommendations to internal and external clients.
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Significant knowledge in required system and computer applications.
- High School education required.
- 2-3 years experience in the insurance or claims industry preferred.
- Highly analytical individual with working knowledge of Excel and Sharepoint.
- Analytical thinker with significant knowledge of IDS processes.
- Problem solver with the ability to clearly articulate findings and resolution.
- Embraces new challenges and confidently makes decisions.
- Ability to act independently on assignment and understands appropriate escalation protocol.
- Able to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships within GB and externally with clients, carriers, and data vendors.
- Supports department and corporate initiatives.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities,Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill.Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.