If you are an experienced Java Developer and you are looking to expand your skills, be recognized for your talent and work, and learn new technologies that will challenge your capabilities then we have the opportunity for you. Imagine all the growth and potential and doing that while working for an industry leader that puts TECHNOLOGY and TECHNOLOGIST FIRST!
ICS can help you attain your dream job! We are a leading staffing firm with a simple focus; excellent candidate experience and excellent client support. We are focused on one premier client in Newark, DE. Our client is staffing a major project and they are looking for contract to hire and contract roles.
If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity that will change your career, we want to talk with you.
5+ years of Application Development experience
• Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
• 5+ years of Object Oriented Analysis & Design
• 5+ years development experience in: Java 1.7/1.8, J2SE, Spring Framework, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, ORM/JTA, Web Services
• 3+ years of experience in XML technologies and various parsers like JAXB or JiBX
• 3+ years of development in the Oracle PL/SQL
• 3+ years of development with Hibernate/i-Batis
• 3+ years of experience with testing framework (i.e. JUNIT, Mocks Framework, Fitnesse)
• 3+ years of experience with JMS
• Experience of multithreaded systems
• Unix experience and be able to write shell scripts or debug them
• Proven ability to communicate technical concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
• Strong research, investigation and evaluation skills. Takes personal initiative, conscientiousness and complete follow-through on the areas of responsibilities.
• Java and/or Spring certifications
• Familiarity with advanced design patterns and advanced Java concepts
• TDD , Unit Test, Integration Test Artifacts
• Continuous integration methodology and Automated testing tools is a big plus
• Experience designing Microservices architecture and NoSQL database is a plus
• Experience with Cloud technologies
• Experience with successful implementations of highly scalable and highly available systems in a multi-tier environment.
• Financial industry support experience is preferred. (Brokerage/banking is preferable)
• Experience writing Oracle stored procedures and tuning SQL statements, writing indexes
• Tuning Java applications and experience with running profilers and detecting and resolving various performance issues and memory leak issues
• Experience with Trading / compliance / portfolio management applications
• Experience with Agile methodologies