Paul Mitchell The School insert school name here is seeking a qualified Core Specialist to join our family! With over one hundred schools nation-wide, Paul Mitchell Schools is growing faster than ever. Our "One Size Fits All" and "Be Nice" culture creates a uniquely wonderful learning environment that attracts the most qualified staff team members who always put our Future Professionals first. Not only do we offer an education second to none, we also make time for personal and communal growth through opportunities such as FUNraising, monthly team trainings, student clubs and activities, fashion shows, photo shoots and much more.
Core Specialist Role
The Core Specialist motivates, mentors, and coaches all Future Professionals in the Core and Protg phases of learning and uses his or her knowledge and expertise to create rich learning experiences in the classroom. He or she creates and facilitates the Core training calendar and uses current Paul Mitchell learning materials and technical curriculum.
What We Are Looking For
The Core Specialist is a master motivator. He or she is fun, positive, and patient about sharing his or her exceptional knowledge, and creates an effective learning environment that includes all learning types. This position requires passion, strong organizational and communications skills, a high level of commitment, and the ability to guide and motivate others.
- Experience instructing at a cosmetology school is a plus
- Current cosmetology, barbering, esthetic, or nail and instructor license
- Excellent organization, coaching, and communication skills
- Skills in teaching, supervision, and teamwork
- Solid work history with verifiable references
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Honesty and professionalism
- Knowledge in Paul Mitchell Schools' cultural and technical systems is preferred
Paul Mitchell The School insert school name here is an equal opportunity employer.