The Corporate Account Manager - Refinery is responsible to grow new accounts and expand and/or maintain existing accounts for Clean Harbors key customers nationwide.
The location of this position is flexible - ability to travel is required.
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Obtain a minimum yearly goal in New Business accounts; Meet quarterly and annual revenue objectives; Meet or exceed the threshold for the established minimum number of sales calls per week, maintain company and contact information, and document all sales calls, customer visits, and business opportunities in Beacon
• Complete annual Sales Revenue Budget
• Promote communication and coordination between Sales, Operations, Customer Service and Customers; Develop and maintain Corporate level communication with Corporate Account Customers; Give direction and support to local account managers, sales specialists and related personnel as needed.
• Identify Corporate Account locations Company wide and direct the appropriate Sales personnel to those locations as needed
• Assist in the collection of invoiced revenue from Customers
• Ensure Customer satisfaction with Clean Harbors
• Manage and control Sales expenses, and ensure the timely submission of business expenses.
• Maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results
• Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements; During Customer sales calls, determine adequacy of present level of service and recommend adjustments
• Obtain signed Standard Service Agreements for new corporate account business
• Participate in joint sales calls with Account Managers to promote business and to provide coaching and feedback to Account Managers
• Review, understand and use Monthly Revenue and Receivable Reports
• Travel as required
• Determine customer service needs and adequacy of present level of service including recommending adjustments to service(s) as warranted
• High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelors degree preferred
• 3+ years industry and training experience
• Driver License
• Develop and maintain technical understanding of all Site and Technical Service Lines of Business
• Maintain ability to work with little or no supervision
• Maintain ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Maintain professional appearance
• Must have excellent presentation and writing skills
• Develop and use effective customer service skills
• Develop effective communication skills and leadership abilities
• Maintain knowledge of State and Federal Waste Codes and regulations
• Develop and maintain proficiencies in Windows based applications
• Ability to travel 40%+
• Always requires speaking and listening
• Requires sitting, grasping and reaching; Able to perform general office skills
• Requires standing, walking, carrying, stooping and crouching.
• May require lifting, pulling and/or pushing up to 10lbs.
• Travel as required
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies.
Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
- Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Technical Sales Representative