$80K- 90K + Bonus
($110K- 125K Total Comp)
Billion dollar global banking conglomerate seeks Bachelors with Banking entry level or internship to 2 years Corporate Banking Credit Analyst, Commercial Banking / Syndicated Loans, or Rating Agency Credit Analyst or Credit Risk experience (formal credit training/ analyst rotation program a +), with analyst level credit, origination or deal structuring experience in the corporate investment grade or leveraged / sponsor finance (non-investment grade) space in the middle market or large corporate sector, to support debt capital markets, underwriting groups, capital raising and credit portfolio managers performing credit underwriting, credit review, modeling, analyzing financials and relationship management in the Large Corporate General Industries sector ($2-5bn+ revenue clients). Must have some corporate banking loan (syndications) knowledge from a debt capital markets or corporate credit underwriting environment and have been through some formal credit training or a bank/ rating agency rotational program.
This is a corporate banking credit analyst role with potential to develop and specialize in one or more areas or the Portfolio Management Group. The successful candidate will be a key member of the deal team, working on some of the largest transactions within syndicated loans and debt capital markets at national and international level.
- Support the management of a segment of a corporate loan portfolio;
- Perform due diligence and regularly scheduled evaluation of loan portfolio for which they support;
- Support preparation of detailed credit analyses and required credit application including evaluation of corporate, regulatory and industry risk, historical operating performance, projected operating performance and capital structure;
- Assist Senior Portfolio Managers to shape and influence policy development by participating in committees, project teams, and transaction discussions;
- Knowledge of country/ risk factors on a macro level;
- Work within deal team environment (with GRM & Syndications) supporting Senior Portfolio Managers in development and analysis of financing structures and strategies to identify M&A and Corporate re-capitalization opportunities.
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, or related
- 1-3 years of Corporate Banking Credit Analyst, Underwriting or Rating Agency Credit Risk Analyst experience
- Analyst level experience analyzing and executing syndicate Loan, debt capital markets or M&A transactions and financing, OR Risk Analyst experience in a corporate banking or credit function.
- Experience in performing credit analysis or underwriting/ review Debt products, Corporate Loan and Credit Products, Capital Raising, flow products, asset securitization, underwriting or transaction banking.
- Strong financial aptitude and broad analytical ability
- Completion of some formal Credit Training a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
For immediate consideration please submit resume in MS Word or PDF format
** AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER **