Large organization in Roswell, GA has an opening for a Billing Analyst strictly on a longterm contact basis. They are being acquired and will wrap of this office in about 9 months. This is a large organization that will offer an excellent experience in Billing. Nice group of people.
- Process approved sales invoices in an accurate and timely manner and prepare to be sent out.
- Monitor the assigned Billing inbox and perform research and resolve for all client inquiries in a prompt manner
- Review billing contracts on a regular basis to make all data is up to date and accurate
- Process credit memos as necessary
- Maintain and update client files with new invoices and invoice corrections, modifications and terminations
- Meet all billing deadlines in a professional and efficient manner
- Offer insight to Billing procedures on how to better update and streamline the process
- Perform monthly account reconciliations
- Set up new customer accounts
- Assist in the training and development on new hires
- High school degree required, Associate degree a plus
- 3+ recent experience in a corporate Accounting department
- Must be highly organized, the job can be high volume at times
- Must have good mathematical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research skills
- MS Word and Excel should be intermediate
- Experience with large ERP system desired (ie, Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft or JDE) is desired.