CIT Trucks is seeking a Business Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our growing Corporate office. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of reporting duties and analytics. Successful candidates will have knowledge and experience using SQL queries and databases. If you are detail oriented, thorough, and accurate, we invite you to apply!
CIT Trucks offers competitive wages and a complete benefit package including:
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off
- Choice of three medical plans with prescription coverage
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a 4% dollar-for-dollar employer match
- Opportunities for advancement
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Build reports and SQL queries to deliver business information in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Utilize and build reporting tools to analyze business functions.
- Build and create database structures as necessary.
- Recommend operational objectives by gathering, analyzing, and evaluating data.
- Evaluate reports and data output to ensure accuracy and proper formatting.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Assess and evaluate business processes for improvement, efficiency, and optimization.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support business strategies.
- Produce accurate and timely reports on a frequent or scheduled basis.
- Manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The qualifications of this position are:
- Bachelor's in Information Technology, Finance, Math, or related field preferred
- 2-3 years related experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Excellent computer skills including operating relational databases and SQL queries
- Strong analytical and financial skills required
- Must be at least 18 years old
Since 1975, CIT Trucks, LLC has grown to become a full-line commercial truck dealership group representing Kenworth, Volvo, Mack, Isuzu, and Autocar product lines in 17 locations throughout Illinois, Missouri, and Indiana. Learn more about us at cittrucks.com.
Questions about this position? Please call (309) 445-8100.
CIT Trucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.