About The BrandViacom International Media Networks (VIMN), a unit of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. ViacomCBS brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180+ countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Overview and Responsibilities
The Americas Corporate & Business Development group plays a significant role in the growth of the business by working with all of the divisions of the organization to help build and drive revenue growth. The group is responsible for developing and delivering corporate presentations & communications, leading and executing strategic analyses & initiatives, and developing, analyzing & executing strategic business development opportunities across all brands and products in the Americas region (Latin America & Canada).
This role concentrates on providing analytical and PowerPoint presentation support to the members that make up our department.
- Supporting the team in conducting and communicating analysis to drive the region’s growth and profitability
- Provide interpretive data analyses and develop presentations that efficiently convey findings.
- Work closely with the Corporate & Business Development team and other teams across the Americas to request and receive data and information
- Gather economic, political and industry data and convert it into significant analysis and presentations to be communicated to executive teams
- Concisely summarize data to build compelling analyses and engaging presentations
- Keeper of all department documents including tracking documents, timelines, execution calendar, status sheets and the sponsorship portal
- Actively participate in various meetings (Team, inter-departmental), as well as client meetings or presentations, as needed
- Bachelor level degree in business, finance, economics or mathematics, MBA preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluency in English and Spanish, with excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships with internal personnel and external contacts
- Strong execution and organization skills that enable you to prioritize and execute multiple priorities seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills as required to interface across multiple levels and groups
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail, work ethic and excellent judgment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and deal with ambiguity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (advanced mastery of Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to build effective working relationships and credibility with staff at all levels, and from all functional/cultural backgrounds