Corporate Culinary Director-Senior Living
If your New Year’s resolution was to find a career opportunity which allows a great work/life balance, this may be the job you’ve been waiting for! Schedule is typically Monday-Friday and will rarely demand late evenings or weekends.
We are seeking a Chef with senior living experience who has managed others including Chefs. The ideal candidate has directed food service operations in a large, upscale retirement facility or multiple properties and is a hands-on leader, willing to roll up his/her sleeves. This individual must have strong culinary and management skills and be capable of overseeing the dining activities of several facilities. l
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Hiring, training, supervising and mentoring Chef Managers
- Meeting and developing relationships with building administrators, staff, residents and families
- Implementing policies and procedures
- Coordinating new menu and recipe development as needed
- Creating and maintaining budget and handling all financial reporting
- Monitoring and enforcing compliance with all regulations and procedures
- Conducting site visits on a regular basis
- Facilitating quality inspections
Previous experience as a Working Chef is essential for success in this role, as there will be times when it is necessary to cover for Chefs at the units. Culinary degree desirable in addition to 5+ years culinary management experience. SERV Safe Certification will be required. Must be willing to work varied hours as needed and be flexible to drive to varied locations within region.
Great salary, benefits, hours and car allowance!
Please click APPLY below to submit your resume.
Cindy Krainen RD
Direct: 248-932-3662 / Main: 248-932-1170 / Fax: 888-737-8525