About the Company:
An extremely fast growing, private equity backed SAAS company, located in the greater Boston area, is actively seeking a Controller to join its finance team. The company has a collaborative, team-oriented environment that encourages growth at all times. If you would like the opportunity to be a visible contributor in a fast-pace and professionally rewarding environment, please read further.
The Controller will report directly into the CFO and will be responsible for all day-to-day accounting and finance operations. These operations include but are not limited to overseeing the month-end close process, assisting in a recent accounting system implementation, owning the software revenue recognition function and managing a team of 3-4 junior accounting/finance professional.
- Overseeing all of the daily operations of the accounting department including full cycle AP/AR, journal entries, and Month End close.
- Oversee software revenue recognition
- Create, review and approve all general ledger entries.
- Monitor cash flow and work on cash forecast report weekly.
- Prepare and book adjusting entries for various business units as needed.
- Review reconciliations of the accounting systems via operation systems.
- Prepare and review financial statements.
- Prepare and review commission statements.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements for management if need.
- Handle interface with outside auditors and tax professionals
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or other related field required, advanced degree and/or CPA a plus
- Minimum of 8-10+ years accounting experience, prior public accounting experience preferred
- Proficiency with accounting/reporting software systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse group of people.
If you’re interested in learning more about the opportunity, please contact Rob Daley of Daley and Associates at email@example.com