A growing, public company, in Cambridge, has an excellent opportunity to join at the ground level and build a group from scratch. The Corporate Controller will be responsible for putting processes in place, choosing/implementing a new ERP system, hiring a support team, and all accounting functions. This person will manage and compile the company’s financial statements, global accounting, internal controls and financial reporting. The Controller will also perform technical accounting research and implement accounting policies and report to the CFO.
- Manage all accounting functions including month-end close, financial statement consolidation, transactional accounting, revenue recognition, inventory and cost accounting.
- Process improvement in areas of financial reporting and controls
- Leadership for all financial and managerial accounting
- SEC Reporting
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Oversee financial and tax reporting, preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of financial information for board meetings
- CPA Required
- SEC reporting required
- Public accounting (Big 4 desired)
- 7+ years of experience
- Technical accounting
Compensation: $170K - $200K, plus bonus and equity
For additional information, please forward a copy of your resume and contact information in Word Document form to Merry Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org .