Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents and their families.
We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and residents.
The Corporate Director of Business Development is responsible for the implementation, support, analysis, execution and training to support the LTACH hospitals admissions growth plans. Along with corporate and divisional senior leadership, hospital senior leadership and local marketing staff, implements core standardized admissions growth initiatives and strategy to achieve the divisional vision, mission and budgetary goals. This position provides leadership to enable LTACH hospitals to meet admissions and census goals. Provides sales leadership and support to LTACH facilities to enable them to meet business goals, increase market awareness, implement growth strategies, create sales and growth plans, build, expand and achieve admissions and census goals. This position directly supports the Regional and Divisional Marketing teams through active participation in the design, modification and implementation of sales growth plans, strategy and initiatives. This position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Ability to project a professional image
- Knowledge and experience in the needs of patient populations served
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; excellent writing and speaking skills
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (Word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Proven experience growing hospital-based patient census and overseeing focused sales growth initiatives
- Ability to design admissions growth strategies with a successful record of improved organizational performance