ExtraHop is looking for an energetic Corporate Event Marketing Coordinator to support our expanding Marketing Team. As the Corporate Event Marketing Coordinator, you will play an important role in helping the Event MarketIng Team meet its goals by rolling up your sleeves and jumping in where needed.
This is an excellent position for anyone interested in building a career in marketing. You will have exposure to the entire marketing organization at ExtraHop and have the opportunity to work cross-functionally to help the Marketing Team build awareness and demand for the company, through high profile, corporate events.
This is a part-time position - up to 20 hours per week. The right candidate may have the opportunity to increase the amount of hours worked per week, or be eligible to move into a full-time position within 12 months from the date of hire.
- Tactical support of trade shows and regional events
- Work with third party vendors on logistics to support ExtraHop events
- Travel to support trade shows when appropriate
- Assist in tracking spend to budget from field and tradeshow events
- Collaborate with Field Marketing to find interesting giveaways for events and campaigns
- Load and track marketing purchase orders
- Keep track of inventory and company store at 3rd party warehouse
- Load and track campaigns in Salesforce
- Brainstorm with marketing team to purchase creative give-aways
- Assist in ad hoc requests from marketing team
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3 years of business-to-business (B2B) event trade show management experience required
- Self starter who is willing to jump in and help marketing team when required
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment
- Comfortable with social media
- Experience with Sales Force and Google suite including Drive required
- Working knowledge of Asana, Eloqua or Concur a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
At ExtraHop, we create great products because we give talented employees the freedom to be intellectually curious and creative. We seek a diversity of perspectives and foster employee quirkiness and spunk to help drive innovation. Every ExtraHop employee knows that we’re all in this together and that work is an important part of life so it should be fun. A sense of humor is required here, seriously!
We are the global leader with a novel approach to Security and IT Operational Analytics. Our market opportunity is greater than $20B and our solutions span all industries. Pretty neat, huh? If you want to join a fun team that produces award-winning products that provide tremendous business value and delight customers, then ExtraHop is the company for you!
Founded by engineers, ExtraHop is a Seattle-based technology company that delivers elegant solutions for the tech industry’s most challenging problems.
As a privately held fast-growing technology leader in the $20B IT operations management space, ExtraHop Networks is positioned to be the next great systems company. We are known as innovators who take a smart, creative approach to solving problems. Our ExtraHop team and product line have received many awards, including wins in multiple categories of Best of Interop, a Gold Medal prize in Puget Sound Business Journal’s annual list of Washington’s Best Workplaces, and several Gold Stevie American Business Awards.
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law