GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies’ solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information may be found at www.gpstrategies.com.
GP Strategies has an immediate need for an Events Coordinator in Dallas, TX. This is a full-time, benefitted role.
- Work with multiple recruiters to coordinate logistics of candidate interview days and plan summer intern events to include the following:
- Coordinate details of recruiting interview days
- Order catering, materials, and make reservations for venues
- Prepare interview packets for candidates and interviewers
- Coordinate and monitor timelines and ensure deadlines are met
- Work with recruiters to ensure all requirements are defined and executed
- Setup the interview location with all required items
- Respond and adapt quickly to last minute interview schedule changes
- Review process of interview days looking for process improvement
- Complete post activities for interviews including filing documentation
- Coordinating summer intern events for groups of 200+ people including setup of registration, tracking of responses, working with external vendors, and day of event support
- Prior event planning or project coordination or administrative type experience
- Proficiency with related software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint)
- Planning both large and small-scale events, coordinating multiple events simultaneously, and maintaining project plans.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.