Looking for a rare opportunity to make an impact on national security and become a valuable member of Peraton's corporate security team? If you have extensive knowledge managing classified contracts from various government agencies in an MFO structure, a team-oriented leadership style, and enjoy collaborating with a great security team—this is the job for you.
As the Corporate Facility Security Officer (FSO) you will be responsible for managing the Multi-Facility Organization (MFO) and providing security guidance to FSOs throughout the organization.
What you’ll do…
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Corporate Security Program, leading the HQs DoD Security team with the following actions:
- Verify security clearance status for visitors and potential new employees, subcontractors, and consultants.
- Oversee security clearance process for employees; process personnel, facility clearance information, periodic reinvestigations, manage the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) database/DISS, and Security Information Management System (SIMS) and related files.
- Develop and provide security-related briefings and training required by NISPOM and client.
- Develop and provide foreign pre/post travel briefings in accordance to government requirements.
- Track and notify personnel of Periodic Re-Investigations.
- Prepare and report derogatory information as directed by the customer.
- Manage the COMSEC account as the primary account manager.
- Manage the Corporate facility clearance documents (SF-328, DD 441 and DD441-1).
- Ensure the proper preparation and review of draft/original/revised DD254s supporting an MFO.
- Track status of contracts and provide updates to the Security Manager.
- Lead self-inspections and DSS Vulnerability Assessments of programs.
You’d be a great fit if…
- You have a BS/BA degree, or equivalent security experience, to include 3+ years of security office administration and facility security experience.
- You have 6+ years of experience using government security regulations, manuals, and processes, to include the NISPOM, NISPOM Supplement, DSS security manuals, and OPSEC principles in a mid-to-large Federal Contractor.
- You have Experience in an MFO applying and working with the Department of Defense policies and the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM).
- You have a current DSS Facility Security Officer Certification from CDSE.
- You have an Active TS/SCI security clearance
It’d be even better if you…
- Have prior SCI security experience
- Have COMSEC experience as the primary or alternate COMSEC manager
- Are self-driven and results oriented, capable of effectively working multiples tasks
- Have excellent verbal and written communications
- Have experience leading a security team
- Are proficient with JPAS and SIMS
- Are proficient with Microsoft Suite
What you’ll get…
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security? Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established portfolio and legacy going back more than a century. We work differently than our peers – with agility, the freedom to innovate, an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part of the Peraton team, you’ll be part of our movement to build a great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation, and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.