How You Will Play Your Part:
The objectiveof the Financial Analyst isto provide financial leadership and guidance to the division operations team. This role will research and analyze financials, key performance indicators and other pertinent management informationmaking well-informed, fact-based decisions.
- Perform financial analysis to measure business performance, with the overall objective of providing assistance and guidance to the operations team by developing trend, variance and other analysis to identify opportunities
- Demonstrate ability to work with large data sets from multiple systems and provide actionable analysis to drive performance
- Monitor contract performance thru Key Performance Indicators and other contractual obligations as necessary.
- Act as a liaison between operations and corporate functions including but not limited to Finance, Accounting, Treasury, Supply Chain, IT, and Human Resources
- Assist the accounting group with month, quarter and year end closings and year end audit. Lead the Division budgeting and forecasting process including Income Statement, Trade Working Capital, Cash Flow, SG&A and Capex
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organizationincluding c-suite
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office and specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with ERP software required; JD Edwards preferred (SAP acceptable)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- MBA with a focus in Finance
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in a corporate financial role including, but not limited to, financial planning and cost analysis
- Ability to travel up to 10% nationally