WFBH Best Health for Business Team is seeking a full time Family Medicine Physician to be a part of a multifaceted care team focused on a defined employer population. This position will be providing care at one employer location in Davie County. This clinic location will operate five days a week and will provide healthcare access to the employees and dependents (ages > 2yo) of this large manufacturing based employer. The clinic will be a unique environment because it may include travel medicine & very limited occupational health. This position will be a fixed salaried and no portion of the compensation is based on RVUs. This position/hours are flexible and open to Job Sharing.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine
- Successful record of clinical and service excellence
- North Carolina licensure or eligible
- Strongly prefer a Physician who is optimistic, flexible, innovative, conscientious, proactive, team oriented and caring
- Provide preventive care and management of chronic and complex conditions.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients' condition.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Coordinates care with other medical professionals.
- Provides care for the "whole" patient, including mental and emotional needs.
- Strives to build long-term relationships with their patients.
- Provides information and techniques to help patients take control of their health.
- Focuses on preventing illness as well as treating it.
- Will have collaborating relationships with Advanced Practice Professionals (NP and/or PA) and other members of the dedicated care team.
- May have administrative duties.
- May have direct contact with the management of the client company.