A Paralegal is needed to support Global Mobility & Migration division
Company: Palmer Legal Staffing
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time- Direct Hire
About us: Looking toward your future and considering your next career move? Palmer is a full-service recruiting agency, offering direct hire, temp-to-hire, and temporary positions. You are more than a “number” to us. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and help match you to your dream job. Palmer represent over 500 law firms and legal departments. Learn more about our candidates experiences by visiting our Google Reviews and see how we have helped other candidates get placed. We look forward to getting to know you!
Job Description: Prepare US employment-based, non-immigrant and some immigrant visa filings to US Department of Labor, US Citizenship and Immigration Services, US Department of State, and US Customs and Border Protection.
- Compile immigration eligibility documents and analyze individuals’ potential immigration benefits, including H-1B and L-1 visa processing.
- Assist with drafting PERM Labor Certification advertisement text, prevailing wage determinations, recruitment documents, and PERM applications, meticulously tracking timelines of each step.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, based on attorney advice, on immigration benefits, government procedures, and case processing time lines.
- Assist multiple attorneys with meticulously tracking and reporting on visa expiration dates and filing deadlines.
- Assist with coordinating global immigration matters with our network of local counsel across the globe.
Qualifications: 2-3+ years of Corporate Immigration Paralegal experience is required.
Bachelor’s degree required with solid academic credentials is also required for this role.
- Experience with preparing PERM Labor Certification applications is a plus.
How to apply: Please respond with your resume for consideration. Resumes that do not have RECENT and RELEVANT experience will not be considered.
Learn more about Palmer Staffing by visiting out Google Review’s and see how we’ve helped other candidates get placed!
Visit our website at http://www.palmerlegalstaffing.com/ and see more positions, connect with a recruiter, and find our Facebook & LinkedIn page.
Palmer Staffing would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Palmer Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.