Who are we? Watch to find out!
Koch Companies Services, LLC is a services business to support the global affiliates of Koch Industries, Inc. We are currently seeking a corporate implementation coordinator to support corporate governance as a part of our in-house transaction team.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to work closely with, and support other members of the transaction implementation team
- Ability to follow instructions with precision and within deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written, with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Attention to detail
- Ability to quickly identify issues and work with proper authorities to reconcile and solve problems
- Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to change
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Identify and develop appropriate legal steps and the required documents for implementation of foreign and domestic internal corporate activities
- Draft and review internal restructuring documentation, including the apostille and legalization process of foreign documents; annual report filings
- Assist with the management of Annual General Meetings and the annual minutes of domestic and foreign entities;
- Management of corporate minute books;
- Manage the invoice process for corporate governance; and
- Manage foreign qualifications and withdrawals of domestic/foreign entities.
- Draft and review internal restructuring documentation
- Assist lead implementation attorney in managing transaction execution
- Transactional document review and management of Global Entity Management System for data integrity
- Support other members of the transactional implementation team
- Legal research as needed
- Communicate frequently with internal constituents and external advisors, including international advisors
- Track and prioritize issues and follow through as necessary
- Manage multiple tasks in high-pressure environment with minimal supervision
- Identify and drive process improvements
- Prepare and review proprietary legal documents
- Work with outside counsel to prepare foreign legal documents in a timely manner
- Coordinate the documentation process with the schedules of Koch company leaders
- Assist in the administration of transactional SharePoint sites
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's Degree OR High School Diploma with 3+ years of experience within a professional office environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Available to work overtime to meet requirements of the job if needed
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 3+ years of law firm and/or in-house legal experience in a large volume transactional environment
- 3+ years of document drafting and review experience
- International transactional experience
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Basic knowledge and experience in the use of SharePoint
- A.S. in Legal Assistant and/or Certified Paralegal designation or equivalent
Position is not eligible for VISA Sponsorship
Want to learn more about KII?
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf