FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation is the holding company for North American based FUJIFILM companies operating in 27 states and engaged in the research, development, manufacture, sale and service of FUJIFILM products. The company serves a broad spectrum of industries in the U.S. including medical and life sciences, electronic, chemical, graphic arts, information systems, broadcast, and photography. For more information, please visit www.fujifilmusa.com
The Corporate Internal Auditor position is part of our Global Internal Audit Department Team. The position will report to the Internal Audit Manager and will perform internal audits of the financial and operational processes at the Company’s global businesses/sites. The purpose of these audits is to review and evaluate the design, effectiveness, and efficiency of the company’s operations, internal controls, reliability of financial reporting, compliance with the company’s policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, and the safeguarding of assets. FUJIFILM has a global footprint, and as a result, audits take place all over the world with this position focusing primarily on North and South America. A strong knowledge of accounting, finance and/or operational processes is required. Excellent organizational skills, a willingness to learn, a love of travel, and effective communication skills are important.
- Perform financial, operational and compliance audits
- Assess financial, accounting, and operational areas for both risks and opportunities
- Review and improve worldwide compliance with Company policies
- Support critical strategic and operational processes
- Evaluate the economical and efficient use of resources
- Identify and research potential accounting issues
- Make recommendations to improve processes, policies, procedures
- Provide support for investigations relating to financial fraud and policy non-compliance issues
- Domestic and international travel approximately 35%
Education and Experience
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or Operational related Field
- 0-3 years work experience in operations or internal audit/public accounting experience
- CPA, CISA, CFE or CIA a plus
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated continuous process improvement experience
- Proficiency in 2nd language a plus (Japanese, Spanish, Chinese or Portuguese)
- Add value to the business
- Have an impact on the bottom line
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- Work with a diverse team with varying backgrounds and experiences
- Work on a team that has full support of Executive Management and the Global Audit Committee
- Communicating Effectively
- Focusing on Audit Clients
- Adapting to Change
- Building Positive Working Relationships
- Initiating Improvements
- Taking Ownership
Job Specific Competencies
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Proven ability to write an Internal Audit Report.
- Highly developed critical thinking aptitude.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law