CIT Trucks' Accounting team is seeking an Accountant who will be an exceptional addition to our growing Corporate office. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of Accounting aspects such as sales tax, analytics, commissions, and journal entries. If you are thorough and accurate, we invite you to apply!
CIT Trucks offers competitive wages and a complete benefit package including:
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off
- Choice of three medical plans with prescription coverage
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a 4% dollar-for-dollar employer match
- Opportunities for advancement
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Participate in month-end close and year-end review process
- Prepare account reconciliations and financial reports
- Assist payroll in calculating monthly bonus programs
- Prepare, review, and post journal entries to all general ledger accounts
- Prepare financial statements, bank reports and bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly reports for management
The qualifications of this position are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or related field required
- 2-3 years accounting experience preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Strong analytical and financial skills required
Since 1975, CIT Trucks, LLC has grown to become a full-line commercial truck dealership group representing Kenworth, Volvo, Mack, Isuzu, and Autocar product lines in 17 locations throughout Illinois, Missouri, and Indiana. Learn more about us at cittrucks.com.
Questions about this position? Please call (309) 445-8100.
CIT Trucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.