With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. Built on the legacy of James Edward Hanger, the first amputee of the American Civil War, Hanger is steeped in 150 years of clinical excellence and innovation with a vision to be the partner of choice for products and services that enhance human physical capability. Collectively, Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom.
Hanger, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer - female/minority/disability/vet.
At Hanger, we believe in building strong, collaborative teams that are committed to our purpose of Empowering Human Potential Together.
The Corporate Office Manager is responsible for a broad range of activities, including developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision, and task delegation. In this dynamic and highly visible role, you will provide general administrative support to our employees and departments across two buildings, ensuring smooth day-to-day operations at our Austin Domain headquarters.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, building maintenance, shipping and receiving, mail, postage, equipment, office supplies, and service request for the corporate office.
- Provide general support to visitors and guests, assist with conference room schedules, events, and reserve space when needed.
- Improve employee and team atmosphere through leadership, problem-solving, and employee development.
- Manage on/off-boarding process for the corporate office.
- Manage the badge access system and security camera system, ensure integrity and confidentiality of data; Update building access and audit logs, reconciling sign-in logs and access.
- Maintain floor plans, employee office/cube placement, corporate reference documents, and emergency call list; Assist with planning and execution of department moves and office space.
- Oversee Reception, Day Porter, and Office Services team, balance team and individual responsibilities
- Maintain, order, and kept track of corporate office keys.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and building management, ensuring all items are invoiced and processed.
- Schedule record, storage and shred request for different department heads when requested.
- Manage the Office Services policies and procedures
- Update and schedule the Building Emergency Action Plan, training, Area Captains, and annual evacuation drill.
- Manage and maintain the off-site storage units, its contents, and the corporate vehicle
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 years of relevant work experience in administrative/office role, preferably in a large corporate environment
- 2 years of experience leading teams
- HS Diploma or GED
- 8 years of relevant work experience in administrative/office role, preferably in a large corporate environment
- 2 years of experience leading teams
To be successful in the role, you will rely on the following skills:
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and work with minimal supervision, have strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills to ensure established deadlines are met.
- Demonstrated ability to manage team schedules and facility budgets.
- Excellent written & oral communication, as well as good mathematical and analytical skills.
- Must exhibit strong problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
- Innovative, creative and proactive interpersonal skills with positive leadership ability and focus on customer service.
- Proficient with MS Office programs, including MS Word, SharePoint and Excel.
- Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships.
- Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust.
- Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you.
- Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change.
- Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for outstanding results.
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
Hanger, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics. Retaliation against any employee for filing or supporting a complaint of discrimination or harassment is prohibited.