We are a Property Management firm looking for an Operations Manager to oversee various department heads within the corporate business unit. This person will work with the President on the vision and direction of each department but will be the ultimate day to day operator who ensures initiatives are implemented. The Corporate Operations Manager will be expected to analyze the function of each department and make change suggestions which promote effectiveness and efficiency. We are looking for someone who can motivate people and help them grow. This person must have the confidence to lead but also the ability to be a team player and maintain company values.
Reports to the President
- Provides day-to-day leadership and management to the company’s corporate department heads (Includes Accounting, HR/Payroll, Administrative, and IT). Direction mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company. Executes, in coordination with department heads, the vision and strategy set by the Executive Committee.
- The Corporate Operations Manager provides the leadership and management necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
- Direct the development and implementation of operational work processes and systems.
- Consistent follow up of department heads to ensure all projects, tasks and commitments are adhered to.
- Institutes continuous improvement programs intended to support business growth and scalability.
- Coordinates with department heads to maintain goals, measurements and Key Performance indicators to gauge each departments effectiveness. Compiles these reports and indicators for presentation to the executive committee.
- Identifies insurance needs, maintains and analyzes coverage for the corporate entity.
- Developing organizational processes and systems necessary for growth.
- Skilled in Organizational Development
- Strong Communication skills with the ability to give direction with clarity.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to engage people.
- Resourcefulness in setting priorities and needed investment in people and systems.
- Financial acumen that allows for an understanding management of the accounting department.
- Tech-Savvy with the ability to learn and stay up with efficiency tools. Does not need technical skills, but the ability understanding the needs and initiatives of an IT department.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accountancy or a related field.
- 5 + years of operations, management, or administration.
- Experience in Change Management
- Experience with Using Microsoft Office 365 Suite