Our client is seeking a Paralegal to support its legal and management team in a wide range of legal and compliance matters. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, flexible, proactive, and has experience working on diverse corporate and real estate legal matters.
- Assist attorneys with specialized functions including compliance and institutional matters
- Assist in preparation of Board resolutions, corporate documents and filings
- Maintain corporate and compliance files
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Support internal clients with routine notifications, responding to information requests and procuring related documentation
- Conduct legal and factual research, and data analysis and reporting as requested
- Review commercial contracts
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good judgment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work harmoniously and effectively with others
- Able to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities
- Bachelor's degree (certificate in paralegal studies from an accredited institution preferred)
- 5 + years of experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent research, communication and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive problem-solver
- Excellent organization skills
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
If you are interested in joining a fast growing company with a great corporate culture, send us your resume today!
Salaries are dependent on experience. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow BeaconHillLegal on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)