Lease & LaBau, Inc. is your one source for legal recruiting. For the past twenty-eight years, we have specialized in the placement of professionals in the legal workplace. For more information, please visit our website at www.leaselabau.com.
As of December 7th, a progressive NY law firm is seeking a dynamic and energetic Paralegal to join the Tech and Emerging Companies Practice. This role is an excellent opportunity for a mid-level paralegal to explore the legal side of start-up organizations.
This position will involve:
- Supporting the attorneys with entity formation and corporate governance matters.
- Assisting in the coordination of stock option administration.
- Preparing documents, contracts, and correspondence, and handling SEC filings.
- Performing factual research using online databases.
- Assisting the attorneys with preparations for upcoming depositions and closings.
- 5+ years of experience in a transactional paralegal role; familiarity with M&A, Venture Capital, and Securities Offerings is preferable.
- Related knowledge of industry-specific terminology and procedures.
- Ability to maintain a high volume of work while meeting deadlines and remaining organized in a fast-paced setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate.
Resumes may be submitted in confidence to email@example.com