Welcome to the new standard of healthcare
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
Headquartered just outside of Nashville, Tennessee, one of America’s fastest growing cities, Premise Health was named a Top Workplace by The Tennessean in both 2016 and 2017. In addition to its reputation as Music City, USA, Nashville is also known as the Healthcare Industry Capital, and we are fortunate to have some of the greatest minds in healthcare working here. If you’d like to join us, keep reading.
The Corporate Recruitersources, screens and presents highly qualified talent to Premise Health corporate hiring managers.This will be done through development of strategic recruitment plans and providing guidance to hiring managers and candidates throughout the recruiting process. The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruiting as well as building and maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies from traditional and nontraditional sources. Complete intake/strategy sessions with hiring managers.
- Networks through social media, contacts, associations, trade groups and coworkers for active and passive candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials to ensure candidates meet job requirements.
- Prescreen candidates using behavioral interviewing guides and provide complete and accurate information to candidates about Premise Health and the position
- Manage and coordinate all communications with candidates during the interview and hiring process.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers, active and passive candidates.
- Manage the recruiting lifecycle consisting of: presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components of the process consistent with Premise Health’s guidelines and policies.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring mangers interactions and other recruiting activities within the applicant tracking system and other reporting tools.
- Build sourcing funnels for critical current and future roles in partnership with corporate leaders and HR Business Partner
- May manage focused initiatives including, but not limited to, military and university recruiting and outreach.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partner and Compensation teams on salary recommendations and offer.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience or equivalent required.
- Professional and niche Staffing agency experience a plus (Finance, Information Technology, Marketing)
- Strong knowledge of recruiting processes including employment policies and practices, legal constraints, sourcing, qualifying and interviewing techniques.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting for a broad range of positions.
- Proven record of successful recruiting on a national, multi-location level.
- Proficient in sourcing techniques including Boolean searches, use of sourcing technologies (i.e. Hiretual, LinkedIn Recruiter, Talent Discovery etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Strong ability to multitask and be adaptable to change.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Demonstrated experience in taking initiative and making sound decisions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications, especially Microsoft PowerPoint. Must be able to create effective and professional presentations via PowerPoint or other presentation software.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.