- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in recruitment for pharmaceutical/biotech industries.
- Experience with Med Affairs and Clin Development recruitment is a requirement.
- Experience filling Executive, Director, VP and managerial positions within pharma/biotech industries.
- ATS experience with Kenexa or Taleo.
- B.S. in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline required. MBA or MS preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services client leaders and associates
- This position delivers high quality professional and executive-level candidates and advances the client brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the their selection process.
- This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large.
- Manages personnel requisitions, conducts a needs assessment with hiring manager, resume reviewing & tracking, creates job postings & oversees the posting process.
- Confer with senior leadership to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Client leaders, vendors, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Interviews all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers, and includes the use of face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Prepares candidates for interviewing with Client and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
INTERESTED CANDIDATE CAN ALSO CONTACT ON THIS NUMBER : 732-201-4143