Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy that invests in understanding the needs, wants and ambitions of customers through the data they provide — data that is unlocked across every digital experience and engagement. We use this data to meet customers in the right moment, at the right time, on the right channel. And we amplify these moments with precise strategies, technologies and creative approaches to maximize their value. Check out how we customize the experience.
We are experts in solutions powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Since 2003, our ability to drive maximum ROI from our clients’ technology investments via optimized digital experiences across digital touchpoints is unmatched.
In addition, we are a certified Minority Business Enterprise that proudly invests in diversity and growth of our in-house talent as well as our local communities through charitable and on-site volunteer efforts.
Horizontal Digital is a division of Horizontal, Inc. headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, MN. Additional U.S. offices are in Denver and Dallas, with a global presence in Dubai; U.A.E.; Bengaluru, Vadodara and Pune, India; and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Management of full-cycle corporate recruitment efforts in support of our commitment to identify and retain exceptional talent.
- Oversight of full recruitment life cycle for internal corporate positions
- Sourcing of passive and active candidates using various sourcing tools including online resource such as LinkedIn
- Initiate and manage job postings in various media outlets including corporate website, vendor websites, and internal communications
- Determine applicant qualifications by screening and interviewing applicants
- Work in partnership with hiring managers, provide guidance, support and recommendations on candidates
- Coordinate recruitment logistics including but not limited to scheduling interviews, distribution of related new hire paperwork, and initiation of on boarding activities
- Develop strong awareness and understanding of the business and functional areas of responsibility to target and hire best talent
- Provide regular recruiting updates to management team
- Oversight and maintenance of Candidate Care program and activities
- Oversight and maintenance of Employee On Boarding program and activities through 1st 30 days of employment
- Assist with development of internship program and related recruitment activities
- Assist with or lead special projects tied to recruitment efforts
- Assist with other HR or other staffing related activities, time permitting
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to manage high volumes of recruitment activity tied to client deliverables
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline drive environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong teamwork and customer service orientation
- Ability to think outside of the box to find solutions
- Consistency looks for ways to improve efficiency and results
Education & Experience:
- BA or BA degree in HR or related field
- 3 – 5 years working as a recruiter in a corporate or staffing setting
- IT & creative recruiting experience preferred
Please note this the above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Competitive Benefits
- Medical – 4 plans to choose from!
- Health Savings Account
- FSA Dependent Care
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Legal Services
- State-of-Art Facility
- Pantry stocked with Snack & Drinks!
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: volunteering, mini golf, patio BBQs, game nights, ping pong, etc.
- Company Sponsored Lunches
- Open Office Environment
- Professional development Opportunities
- Promotional Opportunities
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.