System Soft Technologies is widely recognized for its professionalism, strong corporate morals, customer satisfaction, and effective business practices. We provide a full spectrum of business and IT services and solutions, including custom application development, enterprise solutions, systems integration, mobility solutions, and business information management. System Soft Technologies combines business domain knowledge with industry-specific practices and methodologies to offer unique solutions, and enable clients to compete with global standards. We find a client-centric approach and a passion for excellence is key in distinguishing ourselves from our competition and in accompanying you on your journey.
Role: System Soft Technologies is currently looking for Corporate Recruiting Manager to lead their recruiting efforts by deploying compliant, scalable and repeatable recruiting processes with focused metrics and accountability. The Recruiting Manager will be responsible for leading and managing a team of recruiters to ensure all recruiting goals are achieved. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coach, mentor, and develop a team of recruiting professionals. Establish individual and team performance goals and track productivity.
- Leads the development and implementation of sustainable strategic recruitment and retention tactics and related action plans while implementing best practices to support the company’s immediate and long-term hiring goals.
- Develop strategies and processes that utilize both traditional and modern/current/innovative sources in order to utilize all possible talent pools available.
- Actively seek out, organize and participate in job fairs, career expo, hiring events etc. and document all Outreach Efforts,; develop and maintain outreach relationships and contacts with colleges and universities to recruit new talent.
- Drive the organization to build and maintain active candidate pipelines for hard-to-fill and high volume positions.
- Research, analyze, prepare and present hiring statistics. Prepare reports, documenting activities, outcomes, challenges, and relevant statistics. Evaluate statistics, recommending follow-up planning, new approaches, and expected outcomes.
- Provides periodic training/refresher training on recruiting topics (effective use of Job Boards, obtaining leads and referrals, etc).
- Provide candidate quality screening as needed to gauge team effectiveness and improve client hiring ratios.
- Assist with daily issue resolutions and ensuring appropriate job order coverage.
- Prioritizes recruiting projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing environment.
- Ensure that field office advertising, interviewing, hiring and selection processes are in compliance with the company’s EEO and Affirmative Action policies, and applicable federal, state and local laws
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 8 years’ experience.
- 5 years of successful and consistent recruiting performance
- Prior Management Experience Required.
- Must possess demonstrated leadership characteristics.
- Willingness to accept additional responsibilities.
- Ability to work with people in calm/efficient manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and delegating skills.
- Strong ability to mentor and support others.
- Team player.
- Ability to meet deadlines and act with a sense of urgency.
System Soft Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Vacation/paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Retirement / Pension Plans