JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments and Tao Invest LLC, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare and biotech, and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We’re looking for strong, customer centric individuals to join the JUUL Customer Service Team with a focus on the LATAM region. This role’s primary function is to support our organization’s remote call center escalations team. Our escalations team, officially called the Corporate Resolution Team (CRT), is responsible for the full range of brand impacting customer escalations. This role ensures these agents are staffed, trained and empowered to support customers through the most nuanced interactions. This role acts as the point of contact for remote leadership overseeing the CRT team.
In addition to serving customers, the Corporate Resolution Team is the first team to implement a new process or identify customer impacting technical issues. These agents are the subject matter experts in JUUL HQ processes and communications, as well as contributing to daily business needs and team initiatives as we grow.
- Ensure CRT headcount is reflective of current volume needs
- Maintain up to date staffing projection for CRT agents
- Track escalation rate and subject matter for constant improvement
- Work to reduce the frequency of escalated issues and identify training opportunities for general agents to reduce escalations and increase FCR
- Collaborates with team members to find new processes and department solutions.
- Perform analysis on customer issues upon request.
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum 2 years of Tier 3 Customer Service/Escalations/Technical Support experience.
- Confident and effective communicator, builds rapport and relationships with ease.
- Proficient using Helpdesk software (Salesforce experience is a plus).
- Start up or fast paced environment experience
- Flexible, action oriented and self-sufficient.
- A deep understanding of CRMs and how they can author the customer experience.
- Critical reflection of current processes and identification for efficiency improvement.
- Digs into issues that are impacting our customers and contributing to negative CSAT scores.
- Manage and follow up on high profile customer interactions when necessary.
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- Genuine interest in people and concern for customers
- Energetic and thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Can shift modes easily and interact with all walks of life
- Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, or equivalent experience