JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Wholesale Credit Analytics & Solutions team (WCAS) is responsible for implementing key credit risk practices across Wholesale businesses and ensuring consistency in methodologies within Wholesale Credit Risk. WCAS’ areas of responsibility include Traditional Credit Product stress testing, developing the firm's authoritative wholesale credit risk parameter data set, reserve/allowance management, development and implementation of an economic credit capital model, the construction and integration of credit and capital limits, risk grading methodology, and the provision of strategic advice and solutions to the originating businesses.
The Project Management team supporting WCAS is responsible for program management for the implementation and execution of a variety of regulatory compliance programs, as well as continuous improvement and optimization projects. Such regulatory initiatives include compliance with CECL, IFRS 9, CCAR, Basel and Internal Ratings standards. Additionally the team is managing major books of work to secure single strategic portfolio data sourcing, as well as analytic model and platform harmonization, across the above programs. The PM will be responsible to provide E2E management and visibility into work in progress across WCAS, QR, Technology and Operations teams, ensuring delivery against the various program milestones, and timely escalation of evolving risks. The successful candidate will be an entrepreneur thinker, team player, results driven and self-managing with strong attention to detail.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
• Very strong end-to-end project management skills from business case development through implementation.
• Ability to build consultative relationships with senior management, becoming a trusted partner for thinking strategically about the risk management organization and within the broader context of the overall JP Morgan Chase strategy.
• Strong experience in analyzing and transforming operating models to improve efficiency and effectiveness through technology enhancements, process re-engineering, policy, governance and organization structure.
• Project planning and analysis – including detailed project plans, documenting scope and business requirements, detailing issues& problems; drafting business and technical data flows
• Very strong critical and creative thinking skills with ability to synthesize complex data to develop business insights, fact base analysis and hypotheses to solve complex problems.
· 7-10 years experience in the financial industry preferred
· BA/BS degree required
· Strong Project/Program Management experience
· Previous Investment Banking experience a plus
· Ability to identify improvements to current processes and achieve efficiencies
· Ability to solve problems creatively while working in a dynamic and challenging environment
· Strong organization & prioritization skills
· Ability & confidence to challenge the status quo
· Strong understanding of Financial products
· Strong understanding of the drivers and measures of credit risk
· Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to summarize information for and report to senior management