We are looking for Corporate Sales Systems Engineers who are sharp, creative, and hardworking with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products – We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that well help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
Position: Corporate Sales Systems Engineer
Reports to: Manager, Inside Sales Engineers
Location: Seattle, WA / Bay Area / Los Angeles, CA / Phoenix, AZ / Remote in Pacific Time Zone
As a Zscaler Corporate Sales Systems Engineer you will support the North America Corporate and Territory Sales Team in presenting the Zscaler cloud security solution to prospective customers This includes creating and delivering demonstrations of the products, gathering customer technical requirements, creating evaluation test plans with customers and managing the evaluation process to a successful conclusion.
You will work closely with customers as their primary point of contact for feedback and resolution of issues and be the customers’ advocate for issues that require assistance from the HQ Support team. You will provide feedback to the Product Management team on new feature requests and product enhancements from your customer base. Some domestic travel maybe required.
Expectations of an Corporate Sales Systems Engineer:
- Deliver technical product presentations via web conferencing
- Deliver technical custom product demonstrations via web conferencing
- Provide product installations and custom product configurations remotely
- Work with Channel Partners to provide technical training and end user demonstration/evaluation assistance
- Work directly with Product Management team as a liaison to accounts around technical product requirements
- Effectively interact with internal engineering teams to scope out and provide solutions to complex technical issues for highly visible account opportunities
- Help train Corporate Sales team on Zscaler technology and support for technical sales and competitive messaging
What we expect from you:
- BSCS or equivalent preferred with 2-4 years of experience as an SE or systems integrator
- Excellent knowledge and prior experience selling network security technologies including but not limited to: HTTP and web related technologies, proxies, caches, firewalls, SSL/IPsec, VPN’s, DLP, Mobile, anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS)
- Strong understanding of Network topology and practical experience working with routing and switching products, including troubleshooting
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of routers/switches, UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
- Prior startup experience being one of the first SE's into an organization
- Experience working with channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach
- Experience from companies in the enterprise networking security space
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.