Beall’s – Celebrating 100 years!
Beall’s celebrated our 100th year anniversary in 2015! Come join a team rich in tradition that is ready to adapt and evolve with the ever changing retail landscape! We are a debt free, billion dollar organization with over 500 retail stores across 16 states. And with an eye to the future, we are continuing to enter new markets and build brand loyalty with an increasing customer base.
Stable and fiscally savvy, Beall’s has long been an organization that represents tradition, integrity and ever changing sustainability. Our headquarters are located in the beautiful and sunny Tampa Bay area in the heart of Florida… approximately one mile from the nearest beach. We live and breathe the Florida coastal lifestyle and we are looking for new talent to join our growing team!
Corporate Services Analyst
Fleet Vehicle Services
- Assist with corporate vehicle purchases, sales, and program oversight
- Ensure compliance with Bealls Corporate Vehicle Guidelines
- Create requisitions for purchase/wiring funds
- Update/maintain vehicle listing spreadsheet
- Coordination of tag/registration renewals as needed
- Ensure safety and maintenance of vehicles
- Vehicle recalls, Sun Pass, driver violations, etc.
- Arrange for maintenance/service of small fleet of “pool” cars
- Arrange for household relocation services for new and transferred employees in accordance with Offer Letter provisions.
- Assist with securing temporary housing for new employees as needed
Corporate Records Retention
- Assist with duties to ensure compliance with Bealls corporate records policy.
- Become familiar with processes for corporate records and store shredding program.
- Order special services as needed
Waste/Recycle Services for Corporate and Store Locations
- Initiate site setup for new stores, stop services for closing stores, arrange extra or special services – seasonal, construction, etc.
- Analysis of service levels (right-size for store sales volume, seasonality changes)
- Promote and implement recycling services throughout organization where possible
- Work with utility vendor Engie to update store address additions, changes.
- Code and process departmental invoices for payment via Oracle system or company procurement card.
Other tasks as assigned.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and dedication to customer service is required.
- Fluent in English; bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Ability to frequently work unsupervised; be dependable and punctual.
- Effective organizational and communication skills.
- Education level: high school diploma or equivalent.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and appearance
- Possess a current and valid Florida driver’s license.
- Ability to safely lift 50 lbs.
- Some PC experience helpful (Outlooks, Word, Excel).
- Experience with Zoom, Teams a plus.