Req ID: 138763
BASIC PURPOSE: The primary purpose of the Corporate Support Technician I role is to drive incidents to resolution in a timely manner and ensure that processes are continually improved and documented.
- Receive and respond to escalated incidents regarding technology problems
- Manually enter information in the ticketing system and manage tickets according to the incident management guidelines for the team
- Perform remote analysis, diagnosis and resolution of complex technology problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis and resolution of complex technology problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions
- Work with Procurement to maintain inventory control of all computers, notebook computers, printers and tracked peripherals
- Setup, and troubleshoot audiovisual and multimedia equipment in conference rooms and meeting spaces.
- Document failure, repair, installation, and removal of desktop equipment or related components
- Handle and document phone setups, decommissions, etc. in the corporate environment
- Work with teams to accommodate employee moves
- Perform imaging process of computers and notebooks
- Troubleshoot both Windows and Apple environments
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- REQUIRED: HS Diploma or equivalent required
- PREFERRED: Associate’s Degree in the field of Computer Science/Management of Information Systems with 1 years of desktop support experience
- PREFERRED: Certifications pertaining to desktop/helpdesk support such as A+, MCP, MCDST, CCNA, etc,
- REQUIRED: 1 year in a desktop support role
- PREFERRED: 2 years in a desktop support role
- PREFERRED: Experience with Microsoft System Center and particularly using SCCM for deployments
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Technical knowledge of desktop/laptop computers, Apple products, peripherals, Windows 7, 8 and 10, and the Microsoft Office Suite; ability to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation and OEM guides; capable of utilizing remote desktop support tools to solve problems; audio/visual systems integration and support; basic understanding of LAN and WAN internetworking devices like routers and switches; technical writing ability to develop knowledge base articles.
- Soft Skills: Strong customer service orientation; effective interpersonal and relationship-building skills; strong written and oral communication skills; analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail; self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks under littler supervision; experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment; Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Lifting and transporting of heavy to moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, hand and power tools, and to handle other computer components.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): [[mfield1]]
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”