At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies especially their HR teams better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!We re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who has the drive to help build a growing company and has the intuitive skills to put the right person in the right position. The Talent Acquisition Specialist should have a passion for recruiting and have outstanding organizational and communication skills. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for assisting in full life cycle recruiting to support the current and forecasted hiring needs within Paylocity through sourcing, interviewing and maintaining contact with candidates throughout the hire and on-boarding process. This position is located at our Meridian, Idaho office. Not a remote role.
- Implement strategies and initiatives to improve recruiting, selection, orientation, development & retention of talent for the organization.
- Responsible for the staffing function from employment requisitions, job postings, recruiting and on-boarding of new employees.
- Partner with hiring managers and the Talent Acquisition Management team to establish position requirements and recruitment priorities.
- Conduct interviews by telephone, recommend and schedule candidates for further interviews.
- Be the point of contact for candidates during their onsite interviews including initial greeting, employment application paperwork and administering assessment tests.
- Consult and make recommendations to hiring managers on interview process and candidate selection.
- Maintain communication with active candidates during the hiring process to ensure continued interest and to address and anticipate issues.
- Responsible for recruitment advertising and working in conjunction with other Talent Acquisition professionals to establish a unified recruitment message.
- Maintain metrics for open and filled positions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting and/or sales for a wide range of positions in a fast-paced/high-volume environment
- Proven ability in hunting and hiring candidates that have proven to be successful in their positions
- Knowledge of applicant tracking software a plus
- Strong skills in interpersonal communication, writing, and organization
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with occasional supervision
- Familiarity with Talent Acquisition concepts, practices and procedures
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel) #SH