The Corp. Technology Solutions Specialist will report to the Director of Sales Technology and is responsible for supporting all business activities as it relates to our sales and marketing technology platform. They will work with key internal stakeholders and external retail partners (VP of Sales Development, Analytics and Technology, the Director of Sales Technology, Ordering Solution Specialists, Corporate Marketing, IT, the Director of the Center of Excellence and external retail partners from CEOs to IT professionals) to leverage technology offerings in order to grow sales faster and more profitably than the industry, implement technology in support of best-in-class category management solutions and help to improve cost leverage associated with technology throughout the organization.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Develop detailed knowledge of all ordering and technology based solutions to include hardware, software and support offerings.
· Create and deliver comprehensive presentations and live interactive demonstrations to Retailer partners and the internal sales organization.
· Act as subject matter expert for all sales technology with direct responsibility to serve the Center of Excellence.
· Maintain up to date understanding of Retailer based technologies (POS Systems, back-office systems, loyalty platforms, frictionless payment systems, etc.), competitive offerings and technology advances within the industry.
· Work in collaboration with the Director of Sales Technology to support & develop sales based technology solutions including new features to our ordering suite, retailer technology enablement solutions and general technology based solutions.
· Provide daily support to Division Ordering Solution Specialists to include training, directional support guidance and ordering device hardware asset management.
· Create training support materials and courses to be used within Core-Mark’s learning management system
· Conducts effective training sessions, including webinars, conference calls, Divisional sales meetings and companywide events.
· Work in tandem with our internal I.T. support team and our external 3rd party hardware/software support teams to solve technology issues and implement new capabilities.
· Provide Division asset management and reporting to Corporate. Including newly added, movement of existing and disposed assets.
· Responsible to make sure marketing materials, set-up guides, user documentation and other accessible information (website content, online portal data, presentations, etc.) are maintained current and comprehensive.
· Running monthly reporting for Corporate and Division ordering solutions, usage fees and income analysis.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 3+ years’ experience in the convenience, grocery, food service, retail or wholesale industry.
· 2+ years’ experience working with convenience-based retailers and/ or direct experience as a convenience retailer.
· Demonstrated technical acumen relative to POS and back-office systems, internal ordering solutions and systems; as well as industry-related store technologies.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Strong analytical capabilities.
· Solid organizational skills, with ability to multi-task and manage multiple competing projects.
· Ability to work in a collaborative environment, to give and receive input, and consider a broad range of perspectives and incorporate such perspectives in making decisions.
· Ability to harness critical thinking skills, communication skills and build credibility to influence others.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Limited travel (potentially 3-5 trips annually).
- Based in Westlake, TX office.
· BS or BA in Business Administration or related field experience.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program all paid for by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays, & Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan with a 50% match on the first 6% contributed, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
At Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark collectively stronger.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.