Air Force Federal Credit Union is looking for an experienced Corporate Trainer to help increase the credit union’s productivity by teaching new skills and knowledge to staff. As the Corporate Trainer you will conduct informative training sessions, develop and improve the knowledge and skills of all personnel. The ideal person should be a great communicator with the ability to effectively described complicated ideas to different audiences.
- Collaborate with management to identify training needs of the staff.
- Schedule appropriate training sessions.
- Oversee and direct seminars, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
- Prepare training materials such as videos and presentations.
- Train, guide and develop new employees and tenure staff.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Finance or related field.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a teaching position.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques.
- Must be Bondable and have a good Consumer credit report
AFFCU offers regular employees a great compensation and benefits package which includes access to group medical, dental, and life insurance coverage, two retirement plans, paid vacation and sick leave, as well as a birthday and Federal holidays.
Apply online at www.goaffcu.com.
No Telephone Calls, Please. Resume only submissions will not be accepted.
AFFCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA M/F/D/V