AtriCure, Inc. provides innovative technologies for the treatment of Atrial Fibrillation (Afib) and related conditions. Afib affects more than 33 million people worldwide. Electrophysiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons around the globe use AtriCure technologies for the treatment of Afib and reduction of Afib related complications. AtriCure’s Isolator® Synergy™ Ablation System is the first and only medical device to receive FDA approval for the treatment of long standing persistent Afib and we have treated over 200,000 patients over the past ten years. Additionally, our AtriClip Left Atrial Appendage (LAA) Exclusion System products are the most widely used LAA management devices worldwide, with more than 130,000 implanted to date. For more information, visit AtriCure.com or follow us on Twitter @AtriCure.
The Corporate Travel Consultant will assist with the design and implement effective corporate travel policies, and monitor travel activity and programs. The Corporate Travel Consultant will be the go-to person for AtriCure all corporate travel matters from booking tickets, reconciling expenses, and ensuring travel safety. The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure employee travel is organized and safe according to company policy.
The Corporate Travel Consultant should be a strategic thinker and able to create travel policies according to the company’s needs. If you have excellent people skills, organizational ability, and a great deal of professionalism, then you’re someone we’d like to meet.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Review and Enhance strategic policies and programs for corporate travel
- Create and manage travel policy features in Concur platform
- Drive continuous improvement of corporate travel programs
- Work with Travel Management Company to manage mileage point programs
- Manage relationships with travel agencies and vendors
- Negotiate contracts or rates with travel service providers
- Provide advice on travel documents, insurance, and regulations etc.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on travel spend
- Liaison for event coordinators and block booking coordination
- Experienced travel agent or travel administrator
- Knowledge of T&E reporting and processing in Concur platform
- An analytical mind with strong business acumen
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills
- Well-organized and reliable
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to travel 5%
- Knowledge of international travel regulations, customs and currencies
- Experience with Concur Solutions platform
ADDITIONAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Regular and predictable worksite attendance
- Ability to work under fast-paced conditions
- Ability to make decisions and use good judgment
- Ability to prioritize various duties and multitask as required
- Ability to successfully work with others
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ability to regularly walk, sit, or stand as required
- Ability to occasionally bend and push/pull
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check