At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Responsiblefor cash and asset management of trust finance management accountsincluding monitoring and investment of balances, valuations of assets andcollateral, and proper funding of accounts in compliance with governing trustdocuments. Uses bond financing documents, along with internal controlmechanisms, to interpret the amount and timing of cash and assetmovements. Prepares trust accounting system (SEI) entries, calculates andexecutes debt retirements, and other account transaction duties. Interactswith specialized units to provide meaningful quality measurements torelationship specialists to ensure that cash and asset management proceduresare followed and document legal requirements are met. May also involvesome direct customer interaction.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Five to eight years of experience in asset management of trust accounts
- Proven systems literacy with SEI
- Thorough knowledge of bondfinancings, investments, accounting transactions and client service
- Ability to interpret bond financing documentsto decipher all aspects of cash and asset transactions relating to the account
- Ability to perform mathematical calculationswhich can include percentages, ratios, and bond interest as applicable
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solvingskills
- Proficient computer navigation skills using avariety of software packages including Microsoft Excel
- Systems experience with Trust Accounting andBond Accounting systems preferred
- STA systems experience preferred