Corrections Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We have a wonderful opportunity as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at a corrections facility in Bridgeton, NJ
- Per Diem, Part-Time, Full-Time Opportunities
- 6:00am – 2:30pm, 2:00pm-10:30pm, 10:00pm-6:30am
- NJ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- No corrections experience
Be sure to stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Looking for more information on this RN position? Please contact Salina Tran at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-212-0645.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.