PS Salon & Spa is seeking an experienced Licensed Cosmetologist to help us enrich the lives of seniors through elevating their self-image. All candidates must be an experienced, care-giving, and reliable hair stylist with references to provide beauty services to residents, family members and employees at our Upscale Senior Communities.
All salons offer premium senior pricing and a built-in clientele right outside the doors of the salon. No nights and minimum or no weekend hours required!
Current needs- Flexible- minimum 3 days
This part time position offers a commission based W-2 wage.
- Active state Cosmetology License required
- Retail Sales experience required
- Required to do basic manicures and pedicures
- Experience in a care giving environment a plus
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 6 hours
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch