Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:We are seeking Cosmetologists/Nail Technicians to join our busy spa. Perform hair cutting, styling, chemical treatments (colors and perms) and scalp treatments on guests. Perform manicures and pedicures on guests, as well.
1. Ability to perform current, fashionable and age appropriate hair styles using the following techniques:
- round brush blow dry
- razor cutting
2. Consult with the guest to ensure expectations are met for a pleasurable visit, may include site tour.
3. Ability to perform various coloring and treatment procedures and scalp treatments as requested by the guest.
4. Cross-trained to perform all services within a unisex salon operation such as nail care, hand/foot treatments, make-up applications, facial/skin care and waxing as determined by license and certification.
5. Prepare hair care equipment, treatment areas and supplies daily, and complete all tasks necessary for opening and closing shifts.
6. On-time attendance is necessary, and uninterrupted work is expected.
1. Maintain the cleanliness of the salon area, and rest of the Spa area as needed.
2. Attend product knowledge training as required.
3. Keep current and up to date knowledge of changing trends and developments in the department.
4. Will perform additional duties as requested by immediate superior.