Plasman Group and our 3600+ team members, it's all in a day's work. We operate 20 highly automated manufacturing sites and dedicated engineering and sales locations globally. When you join Plasman Group, you'll be joining some of the industry's best and brightest.
Every day, our team pushes the envelope, developing new techniques and perfecting existing ones. We know it's our employees who drive the company's success and we value their input and personal growth. Our customers rely on us to deliver, and that's a challenge we rise to every day. The evidence is present on our streets, parked in garages and driving through neighborhoods across the globe. Are you ready to steer your next career move?
When you join the Plasman Group team, your personal touch extends around the globe, into everything we do.
We are presently looking for a new member to join our Hopkins, MN team as:
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with good communication skills and would be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Maintain check methods to confirm transaction entry to MRP system
- Maintain Daily financial reports
- Analyze DL/IDL variances on a daily basis
- Perform scrap analysis
- Assist with development of product costs for budget
- Generate weekly reports to include material variance, direct labor variance and assist with variance analysis
- Create bi-query reports as necessary
- Make recommendations regarding the accounting of reserves, assets and expenditures
- Assist with database maintenance/updating (Defect database)
- Conduct standard cost updates and maintenance
- Monitor MRP system for accuracy, including errors in receiving, production reporting, shipping and routings
- Review production, shipping, receiving, and move ticket transactions as needed
- Update and post all internal part number cross reference sheets where needed
- Determine and recommend improvements in current standards
- Assist the materials department with monthly inventory activities
- Create product structure and maintain bills of material for all manufacturing goods
- Produce proper documentation on questions regarding information that has been entered into the system
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Report on periodic variances and their causes, with a focus on DL/IDL variances
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess a secondary school diploma or equivalent, with preference given to those who have completed some or all College level business program.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in a costing or inventory control setting with preference given to those who have 3-5 years of experience.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to perform well in high pressure situations
- Possess sound financial and business insights
- Ability to meet specific ongoing deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER If you need an accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process or have any questions, please contact HR